If you are looking for a new experience of European cake, why don’t try the original one? Hiestand is a specialist bakery brand that spans from B2B (business to business service) to B2C (business to customer) markets. Drawing on the tradition of artisan baking, Hiestand offers a range of baked goods that have been crafted to deliver the freshest experience possible.
The tasty original bakeries
Introduction about Hiestand
The first brand was merged to create Aryzta – a leading global bakery in Switzerland, Hiestand has been established in 1967. Hiestand uses original European recipes, traditional baking techniques and well-appreciated baking methods guarantee consistently high bakery product quality.Throughout over 40 years Hiestand has stood for oven-fresh enjoyment to produce the best finished-products which have the highest quality raw materials are used.Their products are the wide range with many traditional and innovative bakery combined with a comprehensive service concept ensure real added value for customers.
Overview of Hiestand cakes
A wide range of bakery products – with something for every guest and opportunity:
- Butter croissants and filled croissants in all sizes and varieties
- Bread rolls, single variety or mixed – from soft texture Japanese style to original German bread rolls
- Danishes in many shapes, sizes and heaps of irresistible fillings
- Original bread loaves – from rustic Swiss bread specialities to the popular French baguette classics
- Brezel – the beautiful heart shaped lye dough from Germany and other tasty lye specialties
- Snacks (hot and cold) – from mini size to the juicy meat products
Hiestand’s passionate history
1972 marked the birth of the “HIESTAND summit” when Fredy traveled to the Comptoir with a box filled with summit dough (national consumer fair). In there, he wanted to test a plant that produced croissants efficiently and in consistently high quality. The funding of 16,000 francs was a major challenge, but it should pay off. The plant could theoretically produce 2’800 peaks per hour – Fredy reached initially only 1’500 pieces per day, but exactly to his taste and his quality expectations.
In 1975, he produced the first top dough pieces for the bakeries with their own frozen delivery. Later, his company will serve up to 50 percent of all Swiss companies.
The first – class bakeries
The reason for choosing Hiestand:
- Swiss origin: Hiestand is the proud of Switzerland! With passion combine high-quality Swiss raw materials for making the first-class bakeries.
- High-quality raw materials: The utmost care is required in selecting raw materials and ingredients, refining old recipes, developing new ones to bring the most tasty bakeries for you.
Hiestand – The proud of Switzerland
The creativation combined with ambition and thirst for knowledge make Hiestand possible to develop surprising creations every day. With one goal: to surprise and delight you with all of tasty Hiestand’s pieces of cake.